Use this floor mat to encourage people to wash their hands. Ideal for use in entrances, lobbies, salons, restaurants, restrooms, pressrooms or other manufacturing facilities. Indicates clearly where your hand washing station is and reminds people to use it.
This hygiene-messaging mat can be attached to any smooth, clean floor and is ideal for use in retail premises. Has a textured surface designed to prevent slipping.
- Communicate hand hygiene rules to your staff or customers to reduce coronavirus spread
- Ideal for all public areas including lobbies, entryways, halls and offices
- Attractive and durable way to demonstrate that you take health and safety seriously
- Printed digitally for superb color and definition
- Low profile borders to reduce the risk of tripping
- Machine washable
- Standard designs in stock – custom mats in 3 weeks.
- Product Height: 6 mm.
Use these mats to reinforce the new-normal hygiene that is required to stop COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) and other infections in your workplace.
These mats stop dirt and debris while adding aesthetic appeal. They are printed with a state-of-the-art process in which dye is injected deep into the carpet pile for long-lasting vibrant color that resists fading over time. The mat itself is made from a high quality fiber with a heavy-duty vinyl backing that creates greater surface friction, greatly reducing mat movement on smooth floors such as wood, marble, tile, or concrete. They have 24 ounces of cut-pile nylon per yard, providing increased moisture retention.
Choose from our stock designs or create your own - simply send us a sketch or picture by email and we'll get you a custom quote!