These floor mats encourage people to use hand sanitizer when washing is not an option. They're ideal for use in entrances, lobbies and near checkouts. Use them to clearly indicate where the sanitizing station is located at your place of business.
These floor mats can be attached to any smooth, clean surface and are ideal for use in retail premises. They have a textured surface designed to prevent slipping.
- Communicate social distancing rules to your staff or customers to reduce coronavirus spread
- Ideal for all public areas including lobbies, entryways, halls and offices
- Attractive and durable way to demonstrate that you take health and safety seriously
- Printed digitally for superb color and definition
- Low profile borders to reduce the risk of tripping
- Machine washable
- Standard designs in stock – custom mats in 3 weeks.
- Product Height: 6 mm.
Use these mats to reinforce the new-normal hygiene that is required to stop COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) and other infections in your workplace.
These mats stop dirt and debris while adding aesthetic appeal. They are printed with a state-of-the-art process in which dye is injected deep into the carpet pile for long-lasting vibrant color that resists fading over time. The mat itself is made from a high quality fiber with a heavy-duty vinyl backing that creates greater surface friction, greatly reducing mat movement on smooth floors such as wood, marble, tile, or concrete. They have 24 ounces of cut-pile nylon per yard, providing increased moisture retention.
Choose from our stock designs or create your own - simply send us a sketch or picture by email and we'll get you a custom quote!