With Flexo Plate-II-Print, dot measurement has never been so fast and easy. Save valuable production time by getting to the bottom of print problems with a click of a button.
Visually see and measure dot sizes on film/masks, printing plates and printed copy. End the finger pointing between prepress and platemaking and the printing department. Never has there been so much power packed into such a portable and easy-to-use solution for solving flexo printing problems.
Key Benefits of Flexo Plate-II-Print:
- Proven on over 40 flexo plate materials.
- Catch plate problems before they reach the press with oncoming plate inspection.
- Perfect tool for fingerprinting the press
- Generates a complete dot gain curve in minutes
- Compares dot sizes on masks, plate and printed copy – all on a single graph in minutes.
- Works on metal backed plate materials (letter press)
- Hard copy and electronic reporting u Direct RIP interface.
- Saves the image for archiving or e-mailing for further analysis.
Features / Measurements
Film and Film masks (LAM), Flexo and letter press plates, Printer copy (physical readings)
Halftone dots: 85 lpi - 175 lpi (35 - 70 lpcm)
Numeric % display
Dynamic graphic display
Screen angle / ruling calc.
±1% Accuracy over full range Imaging time: <1 sec.
Numeric and graphical comparison between film readings, plate readings and print readings a
Dimensions (W x D x H)
Plate-II-Print: 7x21x5 cm
Plate-II-Print softcase: 17x24x8 cm
Plate-II-Print: 1lb. (470g)
Plate-II-Print w/ softcase: 1.7lbs (780g)
High speed USB 2.0 link
Field of view approx. 0.85 x 0.60 mm
Connectivity and Storage
.jpg, .bmp or .p2p file formats
Direct application interface (RIPs, spreadsheets, etc)
White light LED
Full 24 bit colour RGB camera with 640 x 480 pixel resolution.
USB Control via PC
Temperature: 16° - 32° C (60° - 90° F)
Humidity: 40% - 60%, non-condensing
Powered via USB – no batteries needed
Min. Specifications for PC
Pentium IV, 1 GHz, 512 MB RAM, 1024 x 768, 24-bit Display, USB 2.0, 1+ GB harddisk space
Windows XP/2000/Vista (1+GB RAM required)