With the X-Rite eXact Basic Plus, you can measure a few more parameters than the Basic model that will help you better control the process. These include trapping (color-on-color), print contrast, and hue error and greyness, and a few others. Offset printers can also measure offset plates, eliminating the need for a separate plate reader.
Measuring the Color Network from Ink Kitchen to Pressroom
The eXact / eXact XP Basic Plus is a densitometer for CMYK operations that want a set of traditional tools and the option to add more features as their requirements change. Ensures accurate printing of CMYK colors as well as leveraging industry standards for process control.
A Single Platform - 4 Models to Choose From + XP
X-Rite eXact BasicEntry-level densitometer designed specifically for CMYK jobs, replacing visual trial and error with fact-based color control.
X-Rite eXact Basic PlusFor CMYK operations that want a set of traditional tools and the option to add more features as their requirements change.
X-Rite eXact StandardEnsures accurate printing of both CMYK and spot colors as well as leveraging industry standard for process control.
X-Rite eXact AdvancedFor ink labs, quality control labs and manufacturing partners who must achieve the highest quality with the broadest toolset.
X-Rite eXact XP - OPTIONeXact XP is designed to help flexible packaging converters and ink manufacturers achieve accurate and consistent measurement of color on transparent flexible films. The eXact XP option is ideal for mixed-substrate environments that use paper, film and other print and packaging substrates. Available in Basic Plus, Standard or Advanced.
Aperture sizes to meet all applications:
With a choice of 4 different aperture sizes (1.5, 2, 4 or 6 mm) operations can measure across a range of application in print and packaging.
Support for All Measuring Conditions
Using a simple process, eXact fully supports all measuring conditions with one platform, measuring M0, M2 and M3 with a single pass, saving the time and aggravation of measuring each individually.
Measurement Conditions & Filters
- M0: No Filter, UV included
- M1: Part 1, first in the industry with D50 (Daylight) through the entire visible spectrum
- M2: UV Cutoff Filter, UV excluded
- M3: Polarization Filter (not available in XP models)
With X-Rite eXact Get To Color in ONE CLICK
X-Rite eXact is an industry first - a technology platform that combines unique hardware and software into a single, integrated scalable solution that offers:
- An intuitive color touch-screen display, an industry first that simplifies device operation
- A range of product configurations that scale to meet business needs
- Color pass/fail reporting against industry standards, including ISO, JPMA, G7 and PSO
- Enhanced device capabilities through the use of Color iQC Print, PantoneLIVE, InkFormulation and/or NetProfiler
- Un-tethered calibration, specification and data capturing allows operators to work effectively anywhere on the production floor
- Embedded Pantone libraries, for access to industry-leading color reference standards
- Expanded on-device storage, allowing job presets and color libraries to be saved and ready for use, accessible with a single click
- BestMatch integrates multiple Pantone libraries or custom colors, offering a fast, easy way to accurately measure ink colors throughout the press run, with recommendations for density and other adjustments
Available for shipment in 3-5 business days