Take Time and Labor Out of Profiling and Calibrating
In high production environments such as photo processing, large format, fine art and high-speed digital printing, frequent measurement of color test charts to keep color management profiles up to date is a must. With the i1iSis 2 XL, this task no longer need be labor-intensive. Simply print the A3 test chart, read it into the i1iSis 2 XL to process 2,500 patches in just 10 minutes, and check results. It’s that easy.
The i1iSis 2 XL is compliant with the latest ISO standards for M-Series measurement illumination conditions, including:
- M0 (No Filter) where neither substrate nor imaging colorants fluoresces.
- M1 for proper measurement of substrates with optical brightening agents (OBA’s).
- M2, when there is a desire to eliminate the fluorescing effect from the measurement data.
- Captures full spectral data from an A3/Tabloid test chart faster for less time spent on press profiling.
- Assures compliance with new ISO standards for M-Series measurement illumination conditions. Switchable illumination captures M0, M1 and M2 in a single chart measurement cycle.
- Comes with a built-in vision system with high tolerance for how charts are aligned as they are fed into the system, automatically correcting for misalignment.
- Accommodates a variety of inks and substrates in any viewing condition using Optical Brightening Agents (OBAs).
- Complies with GRAcoL 2013, SWOP 2013, and ISO 12647-2, FOGRA 51, FOGRA 52 and the XRGA standard.